Meet Avery....my newest fishing buddy

Pony

Rear Admiral
It's been awhile since I have posted.....and with good reason. 6 months ago my wife and i had this little bundle of joy. After a C-section and spending a couple weeks at Childrens Hospital due to gluclose problems and some complications from being early and small (4 lbs 7oz), she has become a happy and healthy little baby.

Attachments

• photo219417.jpg
    photo219417.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 0

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Congratulations and nice to see a health girl in your lives now... Oh how a child does change a family...in so many positive ways...

four winns 214

Senior Chief Petty Officer
I have two girls, now 27 and 23. They still love to boat with dad. Spend as much time with her as you can. You will not regret it.

When the older one got married, the send off was via boat.

Last edited:

bonz_d

Vice Admiral
Have you bought her her 1st fishing pole and life jacket yet? Concrats your life has been forever changed!

I will add that I have an 8 year old granddaughter that was born deaf and she is still a blessing.

sam60

Captain
Congrats on the baby girl, Pony! Ours is 32 now and caught more fish than any of us in the group in our last outing. Good times ahead!

Pony

Rear Admiral
It has certainly been a change, but one that we have been looking forward to for a long time. I cannot wait to spend time out on the water with her.....as long as she enjoys it ;)