A little red truck.

achris

More fish than mountain goat
Man, that is diggin' deep? I didn't know you were still around RM. I miss the sparring days! :D

Oh yeah, when DC was the wild west. Got quite heated quite a lot of the time. I remember being 'sat out' by JB for being a little too aggressive in the defence of my beliefs. Ahhhh, those were the days... :D

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
.... Ahhhh, those were the days... :D

The forum was sure a lot more active in those days. It may not have contributed to and possibly detracted from iboats' revenues, but it sure was fun.

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Hello Chris....... There are others I wonder about too. The Australian greenhouse herb grower for instance,where is he at? ........

I do miss all the Australian guys. Chris seems to be the only one who stuck around.

Last edited by a moderator:

achris

I do miss all the Australian guys. Chris seems to be the only one who stuck around.

Dunaruna, Kiwi Phil (was in Queensland), a few I met personally here in Perth. I guess your guns scared them off Boomie... :D

Last edited:

rolmops

Vice Admiral
Boomyal.Good to hear from you! Let's sharpen the pens. This time you'll be left and I'll be right,Chris will be the referee and send us to the penalty box.

achris

Boomyal.Good to hear from you! Let's sharpen the pens. This time you'll be left and I'll be right,Chris will be the referee and send us to the penalty box.

How long you want? 2 months, 3? :evil:

achris

But you can't, achris, because you are a m-o-d-e-r-a-t-o-r. You have to reach down deep and wade into the fray! :D

Not as all.... I can invoke.... -> :closed_2:

Then, problem solved.. :D :D :D

rolmops

Vice Admiral
peace.
So far the little red truck is yet again proving its spirited guile

Last edited:

rogerwa

Commander
Its been a while since there has been epic posts like "Sold a Boat and it busted". This was probably the longest running post and was like a soap opera.

Twidget

Commander
Not to hijack or anything, but does anyone remember Skrapper? Or for that matter know what he is up to?

rolmops

Vice Admiral
Not to hijack or anything, but does anyone remember Skrapper? Or for that matter know what he is up to?

You're not hijacking anything, you just opened the next page on this thread. I remember the handle Twidget, but as for Skrapper I'm at a loss.
Strange how things go. There was Mellow Yellow, as it turns out we launched out of the same launch quite often and even said hello a few times, but neither of us was aware the other's alter ego.

achris

...Strange how things go. There was Mellow Yellow, as it turns out we launched out of the same launch quite often and even said hello a few times, but neither of us was aware the other's alter ego.

So if you never knew of each other, how did you find out? And once you found out, then it was not 'you never' knew', because now you do, so it's not 'never'....

rolmops

Vice Admiral
I found out when we were both at a restaurant waiting to be seated. I remembered him from the launch and we started talking about boating. As for verbal gymnastics, I surrender. you make my head hurt.