Bonsai Anyone?

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I've always liked them and decided to order one. Just arrived yesterday. A Brazilian Rain Tree. A friend of mine has a few, I finally broke down and got my own. Anyone else into them. Post 'em up!

Tnstratofam

Commander
I've always wanted one. I just don't have a green thumb. If it weren't for the Admiral there wouldn't be any plants living around our house.

angus63

Captain
Everything green I own is plastic or painted. I have plenty of brown barely living things taking up space. Amazed my children grew

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I think I inherited my green thumb from my mother. She has a ton of indoor plants any a bunch of outdoor ones too when the weather breaks... This plant folds in its leaves at nite, which is kinda cool. Our shamrock plant does the same thing....

gm280

Supreme Mariner
I like plants of all types and can usually make most anything grow. In fact I am best at growing weed in the yard. However, my wife can even kill plastic houseplants. So I refrain to getting another plant knowing it will either die at her hands, or it will be another thing for me to attend too. She really loves Orchid plants. But the last two she got, die a horrible lingering death... :facepalm:

aspeck

Staff member
When you get tired of it and what to kill it, just send it to me. It will be dead in no time! :eek:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I like plants of all types and can usually make most anything grow. In fact I am best at growing weed in the yard. However, my wife can even kill plastic houseplants. So I refrain to getting another plant knowing it will either die at her hands, or it will be another thing for me to attend too. She really loves Orchid plants. But the last two she got, die a horrible lingering death... :facepalm:

Funny you mentioned Orchids. I'm watching a friends place and she has 6 of them. To water, I put 3 ice cubes in each. I've never heard of such a thing... No water except from the ice.

I really like my Norfolk Pine too.......

Last edited: