Nascar - Race #8, Bumpin' & Bangin' at Bristol

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Thanks, GA. Looks like they're going to try it again.......

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
They are trying again. Hamlin is not in the #11. He "had some discomfort" after the red flag stop and he said he pulled something in his neck/shoulder on lap 12. Eric Jones is subbing.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Hamlin probably has a slipped disk........:eek::facepalm:

More rain...

GA_Boater

Over half way and I'm on top in FL. Rain, Baby Rain. :D

Rats - Starting up again! :mad:

GA_Boater

Some Bumpin' n Bangin' when Busch spins on the restart in front of a bunch of cars.

GA_Boater

About 50 laps to go and the rain window might hold off.

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral
While I hate rain delays this one worked in my favor, Got out of school around 1500 WOOOHOOOO!!

GA_Boater

Oh no! Fog bank is rolling in. PRN says it's cool looking. Too bad I can't see it. :mad:

PRN is so far behind, about 10 laps when the cars are up to speed.

aspeck

Staff member
Hmmm, it was a crazy evening for me ... just turned over to FS1 and the jet dryers are on the track getting ready for a green-white-checker .... Jet dryers pulling off the track ...

aspeck

Staff member
Humpy is on top ... for now ... But I am right behind you, better be looking over your shoulder!

aspeck

Staff member
Congrats on the win, Ga ... you get to give yourself the trophy this week ... guess you don't have to worry about it getting lost in the mail ...

GA_Boater

GWC won, I mean Kenseth won after 511 of 500 laps. Followed by JJ, Gordon, Stenhouse Jr. and Newman.

FlaCowboy

Ensign
I saw the race up until the first caution...then my Grandkids came over and saved me from the marathon :lol:

Congrats GA...but I think we need to check your drivers tires for rainslicks... :D:lol:

GA_Boater

Some times the blind squirrel finds a :first: :lol: I was worried when Harvick took the hit. Thanks, guys.

And with the blare of trumpets - aspeck has taken the overall lead over FlaCowbot and QC.

GA_Boater

Steve Byrnes, namesake of the race at Bristol, lost his battle with cancer today.. RIP

aspeck

Staff member
Some times the blind squirrel finds a :first: :lol: I was worried when Harvick took the hit. Thanks, guys.

And with the blare of trumpets - aspeck has taken the overall lead over FlaCowbot and QC.

The first phrase explains the last phrase also ... we will see how long till I start my decent to the bottom! HA! Not gonna have much time to pay attention the next couple of weeks ... but then, I haven't had much time the last few either, so maybe that is a good thing?!? :noidea: