Stanley Cup chase is on

MRS

Commander
:frusty: Well I think my Wings are gona break my heart again. But like my old friend Donnie use to say thats hockey but you never Know...:thumb:

82rude

Rear Admiral
van was suppose to be better also.calagary just refuses to go away.there wasn't one analyst that even picked them to be in the playoffs period.somebody forgot to give the kids on that team the memo that their suppose to suck.

angus63

Captain
Spent last night out at sea fishing and missed the Ranger game. Just reading about it hurt....

angus63

Captain
Ranger game was a real hockey treat. Glad there will be a game 6. Sunday will be funday!

angus63

Captain
Hockey fans. Chevk out the Ranger Caps pd 3 starting. Wild hockey!!!

angus63

Captain
Rangers making every game and series a nailbiter. What fun to watch when it turns out with a win. Awesome playoffs so far. Worth stayin up even though Im going fishing in 4 hrs. Goodnight Ranger fans!

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Who ever wins the west will win the SC just like last year. I still think the Ducks will win the west and I think the Lightning should win the East even though they lost the first game.

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Wow Lightening took it to the Rangers tonight!

Apparently, Rangers are good at scoring 2 goals per game. How many 2 goal games have they had in these playoffs?

Last edited:

angus63

Captain
That's all the talk around here. They do everything well but score. Hope game 2 was an anomaly and they got that out of their system. Had the West game on the radio last night but dozed off in the first OT. Man they hit the pipes alot! Plan to have all of my work done by gametime tonight and have something good to root for!!

Last edited:

82rude

Rear Admiral
good game tonight.congrats to the leafs fans for getting mike babcock.another 4 years of losing and you,ll be ok.takes time to rebuild.game last night was a duzzy.

angus63

Captain
Great game to watch. Poor outcome for me. Ranger D not up to par last two games. Friday should be a scorcher!

aspeck

Staff member
Who is playing again? I moved on to B-ball, but my team is under-performing there also. Oh well ...

dlogvine

Master Chief Petty Officer
Looks like the Ducks are the team to beat this year, but who knows? Go Hawks!!!