Stanley Cup chase is on

angus63

Captain
Very happy that my NY Rangers made it to the top this season. NY Islanders had themselves a nice season too. Before the pucks drop, who do you think will raise the Cup this year?

I like the way my NY Rangers are playing. Last time they won I was a newlywed. It's time!!!!!

southkogs

Staff member
Dunno' who will, but I would like to see the Preds bring Lord Stanley home for a year.

RGrew176

Commander
I live in the Detroit area so my team is the Red Wings. Go Wings. That said however, the way they played down the stretch to end the season I don't see them getting past the first round against Tampa. Bummer but it is what it is, they collapsed down the stretch.

muskyfins

Chief Petty Officer
As much as I hate to say it, I think the BlackHawks will likely win it now that Kane is back.

And Darling played like an MVP last night. He played for one less period than Rinne, but stopped 6 more shots.

aspeck

Staff member
My Pens started the season loaded for bear and were THE team to beat. They ended the season with an amazing loosing streak and so many injuries and such a different team from the start of the year ... Uggh! Don't really expect them to make it past the first round ... Just not too excited about the playoffs this year, too much life happening.

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner
My team is never in the play offs anyway so we look for some good heavy duty series and exciting games. Would be nice to see a Canadian team win though.

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Yep...a Canadian team hasn't won it all since 1993. I wouldn't have a problem with a Canadian team winning it as long as it's not the Canucks!

rbh

Fleet Admiral
^^^^ Karma's going to get you by the short and curlies for that one Bruce. :laugh:

GO NUCKS!!!

RGrew176

Commander
Somehow the Wings managed to win game 1 3 - 3. They only had 14 shots on goal but 3 of them hit the back of the net. I guess you could say they stole one on Tampas home ice. Looking forward to game 2. Go Wings.

82rude

Rear Admiral
p kane scores with 6 men on ice .boy the refs are blind at times.go jets, go canucks,may l.a.,s next cup win be in 2500,lol

rbh

Fleet Admiral
Ice clearing scrap going on now during the end of the nucks game!