Nascar - Race #7 - Duck Commander 500 at Texas

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Harvick can't slow down after scraping the wall. Still ends up in second behind the winner JJ.

FlaCowboy wins the week in FL. He has a good cushion, so the official results on Tuesday will confirm his win.

aspeck

Staff member
Looks like the cluster at the top just got a bit tighter and brought more into the log jam. Woke up to see the last 12 laps ... (did the see the bunny in there some where also, or was that a dream????). Time for bed ...

GA_Boater

The bunny was last Sunday, aspeck. LOL You did see a bunny. :D

aspeck

Staff member
Button buck-a-lope, huh?!?! And it went through the hole in the track barrier, right? See, I was awake for part of it!

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Because of the way they do it with owner points and stuff, he had to be a lot better than the slowest qualifier.

Annett mashes his car for a yellow.

You're right. "When you're right, your right".Lol But still..............

GA_Boater

It's official!

FlaCowboy has the :first: on the way. I hope a different carrier than aspeck's trophy. Cowboy's second weekly win this season. Between QC (3) and Cowboy (2), these two have won 5 of the first 7 races.

Cowboy also overtook QC for the overall lead.

FlaCowboy

Ensign
It's official!

FlaCowboy has the :first: on the way. I hope a different carrier than aspeck's trophy. Cowboy's second weekly win this season. Between QC (3) and Cowboy (2), these two have won 5 of the first 7 races.

Cowboy also overtook QC for the overall lead.

Thanks GA :)

I have been busy and not much time to post. I will try to be around this weekend for some Bristol :bump2:

Have a good week all :)

aspeck

Staff member
Congrats, Cowboy. Gonna be some bumping this weekend! We will see who gets bumped up and who gets bumped out ... ;)