almost forgot my new little fishing skiff

avenger79

Lieutenant Commander
I'll have to get a couple pics to put up but I bought a little Jon boat last fall. actually bought it for the trailer to put my kayaks on but after looking it over I think it will float LOL. should be a good little fishing rig by summer.

aspeck

Staff member
Cool! Can never have enough boats! (Unless you ask our wives) HA!

avenger79

Lieutenant Commander
LOL yeah mine just realized I have 3 and am crewing on a larger sailboat as well. he he she asked how many will be enough.
I'll know when I get to that number. LOL

dwco5051

Commander
LOL yeah mine just realized I have 3 and am crewing on a larger sailboat as well. he he she asked how many will be enough.
I'll know when I get to that number. LOL

One day years ago my previous wife who later passed away was looking out the kitchen window and turned to me and said ?remember the number 13.?

Why I asked.

She said ?that it is a fixed number. I just realized that you have six boats, six dogs and one wife. Just warning you that 13 will remain constant.?

avenger79

Lieutenant Commander
One day years ago my previous wife who later passed away was looking out the kitchen window and turned to me and said “remember the number 13.”

Why I asked.

She said “that it is a fixed number. I just realized that you have six boats, six dogs and one wife. Just warning you that 13 will remain constant.”

don't do it :eek:

don't do it :laugh:

don't do it :D

did you replace her with a boat??? .....I did it:sorry:

I hope it was long ago.

avenger79

Lieutenant Commander
No Title

there it is in all it's glory. LOL as basic as it gets.

Attachments

• photo217938.jpg
    photo217938.jpg
    178.5 KB · Views: 0

aspeck

Staff member
Where is it? I can't find it in the picture?

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
LOL that's the idea, the fish can't see it either. LOL

Well hopefully the fish are blinder than the ducks I hunted, cause they suckers avoided me like the plague a couple of years ago in my, what I thought, very well camo'd boat!

avenger79

Lieutenant Commander
Well hopefully the fish are blinder than the ducks I hunted, cause they suckers avoided me like the plague a couple of years ago in my, what I thought, very well camo'd boat!

LOL that's funny because every year I say "I'm going duck hunting this year" even thought about it with this boat. than I realize I would probably be the only thing out there on the water because the ducks would all be out of range laughing at the guy who sounds like he's playing a kazoo instead of calling.
I watched a young kid in a sporting store trying out a call.....OMG yeah I need a LOT of practice. LOL