sorry

southkogs

Staff member
Whoa there. LOL nothing like that.... the "young girl" post was about our dog. i bet your daughter would love her.
... sure, sure Avenger. "Cute puppies." That's what all of us look at on the internet late at night. :nono:

LOL ... just kiddin'. Give this thread a few more posts and you'll be in the witness protection program :eek:

aspeck

Staff member
hmmm so maybe as group punishment we should be banished to the lake for a few hours. Don't come home till we have enough fish???

Sounds like a good punishment for ALL of us! I'm in!

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Oh man, the fishing is the easy part. But do I have to wait until I catch something to come home? :violin: I'll be out there a loonnngggg time folks. :help: Better send food and water! :facepalm:

avenger79

Lieutenant Commander
Oh man, the fishing is the easy part. But do I have to wait until I catch something to come home? :violin: I'll be out there a loonnngggg time folks. :help: Better send food and water! :facepalm:
water? you're fishing, you'll have all the water you need...................send BEER!!!!!

avenger79

Lieutenant Commander
... sure, sure Avenger. "Cute puppies." That's what all of us look at on the internet late at night. :nono:

LOL ... just kiddin'. Give this thread a few more posts and you'll be in the witness protection program :eek:

LOL yeah I walked into that one.

hey does WPP come with a bigger boat? Bomz has a tinny and I have a little sailing rig we're gonna need somethig much bigger if we have to stay gone.

bonz_d

Vice Admiral
Stay gone? Any more than 72hrs and the wife sends the authorities out to find me. Isn't that nice of her? She says she has the utmost confidence in my abilities to operate a water craft.

bassman284

Commander
Stay gone? Any more than 72hrs and the wife sends the authorities out to find me. Isn't that nice of her? She says she has the utmost confidence in my abilities to operate a water craft.
72 hours? That's a pretty nice window, my friend. I know I could get into a lot of mischief in that time. Just sayin'.