sorry

avenger79

Lieutenant Commander
LOL Seven years here and never broke a rule. Sorry about that. Didn't even realize it was an infraction.

I'm off to sit in the corner. LOL

nwcove

Admiral
there will be NO sitting in the corner........grab a MOP AND SWAB DA DECK!!! :D

jbcurt00

Staff member
there will be NO sitting in the corner........grab a TEETHBRUSH AND SWAB DA DECK!!! :D

fixed it for ya's ^^^ ;)

And yes, if hadnt been invented in WV, itd be called a tEEthbrush :)

WIMUSKY

Staff member
And leave your phone on the table. No texting, no facebook, no tweeting etc.......Lol No problem avenger. "I think" the first rule I broke was linking to a Cabela's sale...... Just was trying to help a brother out.....:noidea::laugh:

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
And leave your phone on the table. No texting, no facebook, no tweeting etc.......Lol No problem avenger. "I think" the first rule I broke was linking to a Cabela's sale...... Just was trying to help a brother out.....:noidea::laugh:

Ya big bully!

southkogs

Staff member
How much do you weight Avenger? I got tasked with rigging the yard arm ...

... I actually ran across one of my own blunders not too long ago. You're doing fine :)

gm280

Supreme Mariner
The time out sitting in the corner doesn't work for me. If I sit there longer then a few minutes, I'll go to sleep... :facepalm:

Fun Times

Staff member
southkogs said:
I actually ran across one of my own blunders not too long ago. You're doing fine :)
I've even had my fair share of past mishaps/rule violations that have been deleted that I found. We all can't be perfect all of the time including us trained professional :mod:'s....Lol.:bolt::D

aspeck

Staff member
It's those "borderline unintentionally" that get you, but are "no sweat!" It is only the ones like Musky who are constantly pushing the envelope that are the troublemakers and get the time out! ;)

A good rule of thumb is, if my youngest daughter, now 13, were reading over my shoulder, should I want her to see what I was reading/typing? Would I want to explain it to her?

Last edited:

ehenry

Commander
I've been here since 2002 and been dinged and admonished by the man JB himself. Learned from him as long as he was here.

avenger79

Lieutenant Commander
ok deck is clean but, I feel sorry for the guy who gets that toothbrush in the morning. no matter how many teeth he has. I put it back where I found it. he he he

It was funny, that sinking feeling of "what'd I do?" I actually had to go look at the rules again. Ah no linky to other stuff.

nothing serious, and certainly no hard feelings.

gm280

Supreme Mariner
ok deck is clean but, I feel sorry for the guy who gets that toothbrush in the morning. no matter how many teeth he has. I put it back where I found it. he he he

It was funny, that sinking feeling of "what'd I do?" I actually had to go look at the rules again. Ah no linky to other stuff.

nothing serious, and certainly no hard feelings.

Well avenger79, I hope you learned your lesson. Even if that lesson was not very clear to everybody. Remember, ignorance of the law is no excuse... so there! :facpalm: :D :sorry: :violin:

bonz_d

Vice Admiral
I'm sorry too. Just in case I do sumptin stupid in the future.

gm280

Supreme Mariner

WOW bonz_d, if I had to make sorry statement ahead of time for all the thing I do wrong, that's all I'd be saying... :facepalm:

bonz_d

Vice Admiral
WOW bonz_d, if I had to make sorry statement ahead of time for all the thing I do wrong, that's all I'd be saying... :facepalm:

We're getting old ya know, sometimes I forget.

avenger79

Lieutenant Commander
No Title

A good rule of thumb is, if my youngest daughter, now 13, were reading over my shoulder, should I want her to see what I was reading/typing? Would I want to explain it to her?

Whoa there. LOL nothing like that.... the "young girl" post was about our dog. i bet your daughter would love her.

Attachments

• photo191434.jpg
    photo191434.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 0

avenger79

Lieutenant Commander

hmmm so maybe as group punishment we should be banished to the lake for a few hours. Don't come home till we have enough fish???

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
hmmm so maybe as group punishment we should be banished to the lake for a few hours. Don't come home till we have enough fish???

Sold American. If you don't see me for a while, I don't have enough fish. :D