Nascar - Race #6 - Martinsville

FlaCowboy

Ensign
I had adjusted my team and went back to look at it. The FL site is locked up and it didn't take my changes.

It also shows 69 laps complete? I'm in 12th place and Logano DNQ?

Osby I was there earlier and the same thing...it was locked...but I was in Second place only a few points out of 1st so I am not gonna complain :D:lol:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I wonder if it's a secret suspension? :rolleyes: It wasn't hot there and and at 22, he's way to young!

The Fantasy Live game is totally whacked! I went to change out Larson a minute ago after seeing he's out. The game is locked and I don't see any way to contact them. Rules say lock is 5 minutes before the green flag. It would be nice if we knew what planet their clock lives on.

It's unlocked now. QC decided we could play after all! :lol:

64osby

Admiral
Last time I went to Hooters the scenery was as good as the food. :sleep:

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
I can't believe some of the spectators, throwing a dam drink bottle out in the race track, give me a freaking break!

GA_Boater

Sounds like they are bored with 16 cautions and over 20% of the race under yellow. Still no excuse.

GA_Boater

Hamlin wins. Who is that in 7th?

It looks like aspeck will win the week on FL and break QC's 3 win streak.

GA_Boater

I can't say anything bad about aspeck since he offered a place to let me see the race And all the talk following his offer reminds me I get the Boobie prize again, :doh:

64osby

Admiral
Nice job Aspect! :thumb:

If that's was luck I'll take that Amish Horsepower every week.

aspeck

Staff member
Luck of the Amish...
I'll take any luck I can get ... Good day today ... I moved into 1st place in the BBall tourney also! I will enjoy it while I can cause I go back to the garbage truck tomorrow!

QC

Supreme Mariner
I had a decent little run over here, btu just to put things in perspective. I have 1606 points over here. In my other League I have 1780 and I am in 5th. Annnndddd with 1889 points, the Admiral, is in 1st :facepalm: She's actually very good at this. We talk a lot about our picks, but she absolutely makes her picks on her own. She's an #18 fan and that killed her last season. This year, so far, the 18 is a bargain with David Ragan and it is helping her. We'll see over the long haul. Now I've done it :eek:

GA_Boater

FL isn't marked as official because of the week off, but aspeck, you get the :first: for the mantle after breaking QC's strangle hold. QC is still the overall leader after 6 races.

Warning - Your tires are being inspected by an independent contractor. No soap bubbles! :eek: :lol: I was hoping Hamlin's team was the culprit after him saying tire cheaters should get a lifetime ban.