Iboats Tournament Challenge ...

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Arizona fans probably thought they were still in Arizona after the game. At 10:00PM it was 80 degrees out!

hungupthespikes

Master Chief Petty Officer
Did you send it our way?
The Kentucky fans are not only wearing blue, they ARE blue.......under 30 with flurries, wind chill in the teens.....
Can you catch the next game????
Not worth it here...UK found their game.

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Nope, this was a one time deal.

Going to be a lot of Arizona fans at the AZ/WI game. Probably 3 or 4 to 1 Arizona fans based on how many were there for each team yesterdays game. All the North Carolina fans left after the first game and were outside selling their tickets.

At least the Xavier fans got to have some good weather assuming the few that were there flew out for the game.

Last edited:

hungupthespikes

Master Chief Petty Officer
You got to go!!!!!! That's a bucket list item for most.

I would think this is the last time Cleveland will host any games. NCAA does not like their following getting ripped off the way they are getting raked in Cleveland with the tickets, parking, etc. ..... To bad, Cleveland could use the extra income....5-10 million into the local community.
ex:
Parking is 10 bucks for all day, normal, 20 for special events at the Q, 50 for the NCAA tournament.

:blue:

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
I paid $30 last night only because didn't want to drive around looking for anything cheaper.

Nice thing about being in a suite is you get free alcohol if the suite happens to have it like the one I was in. Rest of the stadium is dry because it's the NCAA.

Jerry West was in the suite next to ours last night. Surprised he wasn't at the West Virginia game or did he not want to see the carnage.

Last edited:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Dekker and Kaminsky combine for 56. Badgers to the Final 4!

Last edited:

aspeck

Staff member
Didn't get to see any of it, and it hurt my bracket, but YEAH B1G! Now Go UK!

Last edited:

64osby

Admiral
I truly hope that UK can beat the luck of the Irish, they are down by 5 with 5 left. :faint2: Never would have believed that.