Iboats Tournament Challenge ...

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I was about to post a link. A day late and a buck short as always. :smile:

bassman284

Commander
I have to say, boys, I've been studying. This will not go well for you. I have it sorted out. I think.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I see I've already moved up in the standings..... :)

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
I have to say, boys, I've been studying. This will not go well for you. I have it sorted out. I think.
You have Iowa winning it?

I hardly followed BB at all this year. Getting out my lucky darts!

aspeck

Staff member
Bruce, I am with you on the lucky darts ... I have no clue and not afraid to admit it! They are all guesses, whether they are lucky guesses or not is to be seen ...

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I'm with both you guys. And given all the bracket busters that seem to happen, it's tough to even make a semi educated guess.........

sam60

Captain
Mine took about 2 minutes. Can't be much worse than last year.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
I used my tried and true "By Guess and By Golly " method ...
It was hard not to pick UNF to beat Duke ... Wishful thinking on my part ... :facepalm:

aspeck

Staff member
All I want to see is Mrs. Musky sign up and mop the floor with Musky!:fencing::target:

bassman284

Commander
You have Iowa winning it?

I hardly followed BB at all this year. Getting out my lucky darts!
Hey, it's March Madness!! Brand fresh season. Everybody has a shot. Actually I have Iowa losing to Duke after putting Davidson, Gonzaga and Iowa St. in their proper place.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
All I want to see is Mrs. Musky sign up and mop the floor with Musky!:fencing::target:

Better be careful, March Madness is like 'Dega where anyone can win............ The Danica of the brackets......... :kiss::)

Last edited:

sam60

Captain
There may be someone that needs to make sure their bracket is complete...... :peep:

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
I used my tried and true "By Guess and By Golly " method ...
It was hard not to pick UNF to beat Duke ... Wishful thinking on my part ... :facepalm:
You should check your bracket. Looks like you filled out one that isn't in iboats.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
I thought I did put it on iboats .

Just put it in again I must be doing something wrong ...

Last edited:

aspeck

Staff member
I just heard an announcer say, "I really like what this coach has decided to do. He decided to put his 5 best players on the court to start the game." Seriously? How many coaches say, "You know, I want to put 3 of my best guys on the court and will sit the other 2 good guys ... just because."?

aspeck

Staff member
That same announcer just said a player was "Cute" with his little wiggle at the free throw line. When told the player would not appreciate being called "cute" he responded, come on, that wiggle is cute, the girls will like it! This guy is wacko! Not sure who he is, but I am off the Arizona game because 1) its a blow out, and 2) the announcer!

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Big upsets already. #3 Iowa St lost to #14 UAB #3 Baylor lost to #14 GA St. I see a pattern....:eek::rolleyes:

EDIT: As of this edit, Danica is in 1st.........

Last edited: