Greetings!

Stackmoney86

Cadet
Not new to the forums. Became a member several years ago(don't have access to old e-mail anymore since I ETS)...then got rid of the project boat(scrap yard) and did not come back. I recently just purchased my first boat...so this makes boat #2 for me. This one is actually lake ready unlike the inherited one.

It is a Lowe L1232 jon boat being pushed by a 40lb trolling motor. She moves good with the battery, anchors and myself in there. Don't know about fully loaded down for a day of fishing on the lake with the boys. I know I'll be getting a bigger boat when the boys get bigger. Right now they enjoying their kayaks too much to be in the boat with me. Can't blame them...love my kayak too.

Anyways just thought I'd post and say hello. Like the layout A LOT! Lots of reading material now for my need of tinkering with things. Look for more mechanical and electrical tinkering that cosmetic...that's been my field since I graduated high school. Carpentry and advanced fabrication...still a newbie. :)

Thanks,
Eric

Last edited:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Welcome back, Stack. A few changes to the forums but still full of info! Tinker away. :smile:

alldodge

Staff member
:welcome: back to iboats Eric

Howdy, hello and look forward to more discussions :D

Stackmoney86

Cadet
Thanks for the warm welcome!

Been doing a lot of research on marine electrical as its not the same as house, automotive or aircraft.

Last edited: