Boat Tug of War [video]

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Just a little video to show the Japanese whos the boss of the lake.

Watermann

Gee, I wonder which manufacturer sponsored this "test"? :fencing:

So I take it if offered the choice of either motor as a gift after the test you would want the one that didn't go under water during this sponsored "test"? :lol:

bassman284

Commander
Why do I have this whole deja vu thing going? Might have helped if they'd trimmed the Yammie up to the same level as the Etec.

aspeck

Staff member
There you have it ... Proof positive that the Johnnyrudes are better than the Yammies. :D

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
I wonder why they used a 4 stroke instead of a comparable 2 stroke ... I own an e-tec and love it but seems it's comparing apples to oranges ..

southkogs

Staff member
I wonder why they used a 4 stroke instead of a comparable 2 stroke ...
I wonder why they sunk a perfectly good boat!? I coulda' found 'em one or two others more worthy of sinkin' :rolleyes:

Watermann

I wonder why they used a 4 stroke instead of a comparable 2 stroke ... I own an e-tec and love it but seems it's comparing apples to oranges ..

My guess would be so you'll buy a 150 E-Tech 2 stroke rather than a 150 4 stroke Yamaha. :lol: Stopped by a local shop last weekend and what do I see all of the new boats fitted with? Yeah those Yamaha's on US made boats so I'm thinking Evinrude is trying to change that trend.