You Don't See This Every Day

nwcove

Admiral
hmmmm........
th

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
I have lived in the woods for close to 20 years now and spent a lot of my free time in the woods since I was 8 years old and I have to say, I have seen both species, but never like this, who ever the photographer was, caught a very special moment and image

aspeck

Staff member
Weasel was just hungry, but the in-flight service wasn't so great and he had to disembark just as hungry as he was when he boarded ...

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Seem the Wood pecker was fortunate to get away. I guess even that little Weasel could have spelt troubles.

As for the Space Shuttle on the back of the aircraft, I seen that from my front yard two different times as it flew over on approach for landing. Because the Air Base that I live close too and retired from, was a secondary landing spot for the Shuttle if weather was bad in Florida... Neat to see in real life...

nwcove

Admiral
Weasel was just hungry, but the in-flight service wasn't so great and he had to disembark just as hungry as he was when he boarded ...

i thought it was some sort of symbiotic relationship going on......then i read the story. lol