Nascar - Race #2 - Folds Of Honor QuikTrip 500 At Atlanta

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Apparently, 70+ green flag laps were too many. Debris caution, front stretch.. Do they show it? Nooooooooo. Didn't even make an attempt...:car:

I like how Mikey had to raise the Chicken n Biscuits box a couple of times. Make KFC proud....

Last edited:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Harvick would have been a tough pick. Plenty of points for laps led and fast laps, but no points for moving through the field since he qualified on the front row. Still putting up lots of points.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Looks like the Dale Jr Performance Update is going to be a weekly thing. I guess if Nationwide, or anyone else, puts up enough money you can have an update about anything. WIMUSKY How Many Hotdogs are being Consumed Update...........:hungry:

GA_Boater

It was called a Nationwide promo (commercial), just like Mikey holding up a KFC box of chicken & biscuits. LOL

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Actually, I should call it, "WIMUSKY How Many Hotdogs Have I Consumed During the HS/College B-ball Season This Year Update...........":hungry: LOTS!

GA_Boater

Looks like Hamlin lost his air and spun. How many involved?

GA_Boater

Hamlin, Gordon, McMurray and one more. Newman

Last edited:

GA_Boater

Johnson takes the race and Ribs wins this week in Fantasy live.

bassman284

Commander
Actually, I should call it, "WIMUSKY How Many Hotdogs Have I Consumed During the HS/College B-ball Season This Year Update...........":hungry: LOTS!

Mmm.... A hotdog would really hit the spot right now. Mustard, ketchup, relish, onions, celery salt... Maybe a little chili... Mmmmmm... Chili.... Later folks, gotta head for the store.

64osby

Admiral
I was watching the race on tape delay while working on a school project with my son. He is building a wooden model of a B-29 bomber. At the yellow with 20 laps to go we pause the recording and go out to make one more cut for the fuselage. Come back in and the TV is playing an infomercial for music from the 70's. I try to rewind and there is nothing but JJ celebrating.

Missed what is usually the best part of the race. :blue: Rain, red flags and I only added 1 hour of extra recording time.:grumpy:

Congrats to FC.:D

GA_Boater

Well, when does the Time-Life 70's DVD arrive, 64? Aren't you supposed to help with making a school project volcano?

You didn't miss much. JJ kind of ran away after the final caution.

64osby

Admiral
Volcano's would be science, this is history. I was able to refrain from making the call. Thank's GA.

GA_Boater

It was historic when one of the kids in my class overdid it for his working volcano. :eek: LOL

FlaCowboy

Ensign
Thanks Osby,

GA...where is my Trophy...never mind...I`ll get it myself...:D :laugh: :first:

GA_Boater

Just like Nascar - Gotta wait for the official results coming out some time on Tuesday. It could be that after they review everything, that Travis Kvapil is the winner. :eek: :D

GA_Boater

It's official - Travis Kvapil did not pull off a dark horse victory. Johnson is declared the Atlanta winner.

:first: goes to FlaCowboy as the weekly Fantasy Live race winner. Ribs is also on top of the overall standings over last years overall winner, 64osby. An early season dogfight in the works?