Sure could use a thought of two today for my Father...

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Just found out that after I talked with my Father yesterday, he is not doing so well, he has congestive heart failure and for some reason, the med's they have been prescribing are not doing the job so well, he is in the VA hospital in OR and I just don't have a bunch of confidence in them, they seem to wait until it is too late before they go proactive on trying to keep people going. So if you have a second, please throw a positive thought his way if you remember.

Thanks.

alldodge

Staff member
That fluid build up around the heart is not good. Sure wishing he pulls through it soon. Take care

Jeep Man

Commander
Good thoughts going your way MT. My father in law went through the same thing. Seemed to take forever to get the right combination of meds to get him on track. Did eventually get there but we all wondered if he was going to survive the experimenting.

rbh

Fleet Admiral
Sending out them good thoughts for your dads recovery.

aspeck

Staff member
Praying for your dad, you, and entire family ...

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Prayers heading your way, MT. Can he be moved somewhere else?

bobsquatch

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Hang in there MT. My father also has Congestive heart failure and he is turning 72 next month still smoking and drinking. It might not hurt to take him to a private doctor just for an analysis even if you get the treatment recommended through the VA. A second opinion never hurts good luck brother.