Happy Birthday WIMUSKY!

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Ah Ha - Trying to sneak one under the radar. Musky? Have a great day and enjoy the cake and ice cream. :party:

aspeck

Staff member
Hope you are not napping already, old man! Happy birthday ... another year bites the dust!

volchara

Seaman
No Title

photo216044.jpg photo216044.jpg Congratulations from the heart! Well, in the best Russian traditions drink (though don't drink at all) with You for Your health! Main health-else you can buy!

Attachments

• attach9445367.jpg
    attach9445367.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 0

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Well happy B day. I stopped counting mine now...don't know if that helps or not.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Thanks for the birthday wishes, fellas! It's very much appreciated.... Another year in the books. I agree, where did it go?

Having a great day. Buddy bought me lunch. Bluebird skies and blowing snow everywhere... Me and the wife are going to head to the girls b-ball 1st tourney game of the year tonite. Hoping for the best, but it's going to be a very tough game for us to win. Traveling 4 hrs round trip to see a 1 hr game "and" we don't even have any skin in the game since my daughter graduated last year. Still have the passion tho. Yep, we're nuts......

Paul, thanks for the link, it brought back good memories on multiple levels... :)

Volchara, no drinks. Maybe I'll have an extra Pepsi....... Nice pic. Looks like fishy eggs and Vodka I bet................

sam60

Captain
I had to google search his birthday as it's still 11:00 PM on the west coast and it wasn't in the Birthday list at the bottom of the home page.:)
Not sure FT but I turned the computer on last night and scrolled down the iboats page and seen Wim's birthday. I logged in to post HB and his B-day wasn't listed. I guess I was a day early, PST here too.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
No cake and ice cream yet. Or cards for that matter. Too busy running yesterday. Girls had a bad game.... O'well. Off to men's college ball tonite with my daughter. But FIRST, cake, ice cream and cards! Lol:party: