Refrigerator

fireman57

Captain
I spent two hours last night thawing out the refrigerator, or as my sweet bride calls it, foreplay.
I give my dear sweetie a hard time but she really is the best. Good thing I married her 30 years ago because she has a sense of humor.

fireman57

Captain
I walked into the kitchen one morning and found my wife laying on the floor. I couldn't tell if she was brething or not. I have to tell you that I did panic but then I remembered that McDonald's serves breakfast until 10:30am.

Reactions: K-2

jbcurt00

Staff member
Might be worse then the hamster coat..........

You had better be helping lots of old ladies across the street and rescuing kittens in distress.

Your karma bank must have a revolving door: lots of deposits need to be made to counter the speedy outflow..........

fireman57

Captain
She is something special. She has endured 30 years of my working on different things, buying different projects, some worked out and some didn't but she has never said anything about it. Guess she's glad that I am leaving her alone. At least her car gets fixed, the house gets vacuumed, and supper is cooked for her just about nightly. I know which side my bread is buttered on.