Kurt Bush suspended

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Not surprised at all. The judges report was the icing on the cake, Chevy has also cut the string, as well. XFINITY driver Regan Smith is the SHR replacement in the 41 at Daytona. That makes 11 cars to the back of the field when the green flag drops on Sunday.

bassman284

Commander
His story was just not credible ...
Yeah, well, you think her story is credible? I'm trying to wrap my head around the notion that a trained assassin can't take a doofus like Kurt Busch and stomp him into a puddle of blood and snot if she's provoked.

Full disclosure: I'm a member of an auto racing forum where there is currently a 15 page thread where this has been discussed for the past 3 months. One member summed it up nicely - she's a psychopath and he's an idiot. This drama will be ongoing. I'm not surprised NASCAR took the NFL style CYA and suspended him. Kurt has earned himself a lot of grief but I think he's getting hosed on this one. I could be wrong.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
I am not taking sides, but I do find it quite interesting that Steve O'Donnell, NASCAR's Executive VP, that announce Bush's suspension today, used to sit on the board of directors for the Armed Forces Foundation, which Driscoll, who made the allegation is the Executive Director and owner of! Sumptin smells rottin in the chicken coop Batman! I am fully aware, that DV is a big problem and I had to deal with it several times in my Command with my men and women while in the service, but something don't seem right in this one.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Agree. Certified nut case.....

I don't disagree, but even certified nut cases are innocent until Proven guilty, after reading something last night, 1+1 is not equaling 2 in this situation.