Nascar - 2015 Daytona 500, The Nascar Super Bowl

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
I took the D500 Fantasy Live, aspeck was second - I think. Using Modified Templeton rules, of course. :facepalm:

Straight scoring puts osby right where he finished last season - On top.

tpenfield

Staff member
Winner - Logano. I was routing for him 'cuz he was driving a Ford. I thought the re-start at the end would mess up his chances . . .

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
I have never seen a 500 where they have went 3 wide for that many laps, this year is going to be something!

FlaCowboy

Ensign
Congrats Osby...:)

I bet BigBill knows how Jeff Gordon feels right now...he led the most and couldn`t finish it...:D

I knew I should have used those rib bones...:facepalm:

FlaCowboy

Ensign
I took the D500 Fantasy Live, aspeck was second - I think. Using Modified Templeton rules, of course. :facepalm:

Straight scoring puts osby right where he finished last season - On top.

:director: Hey GA... you forgot to ADD YOUR HANDICAP...:D:laugh:

64osby

Admiral
Winner - Logano. I was routing for him 'cuz he was driving a Ford. I thought the re-start at the end would mess up his chances . . .

Funny how everyone in the league picked a Chevy to win.

Congrats to Logano. That was some great racing. Can't believe a wreak didn't happen sooner then it did.

Thanks for the congrats. Feel pretty lucky to have put up as many points as I did. I'll take it.

Last edited:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
At least it wasn't Hendrick? Is there ANYBODY you like Wim?

Hendrick and the Bush brothers top the "I don't like list". And the Waltrips whether Mikey is on the track or they're both in the booth... Although, one Bush could be all done and the other will be recovering for a while.

I like Tony, Newman, Kenseth, Danica, Clint and JEB BURTON. GO JEB!!!!! Since his uncle is done, he's my main man........ The rest, I have no feelings either way......

NSBCraig

Lieutenant Commander
So I woke up this morning with a headache and my left ear hurting, do you think it has anything to do with spending have the race by the fence?

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Does you wife know about this affair, Musky? Does Ricky know? You might be in a heap o' trouble, son!

I think the bigger issue would be I like Tony, Clint, Ryan, Matt and Jeb!

64osby

Admiral
So I woke up this morning with a headache and my left ear hurting, do you think it has anything to do with spending have the race by the fence?

You had a really long trip to get to the track.;)

My parents used to winter in NSB.

Heck the sound waves will change your heart beat. High quality ear protection required.

Last edited:

sam60

Captain
Hey Humpy, I don't see the Atlanta thread yet, but is Goodyear providing studded tires? Forecast says ice for race. :eek:

Last edited:

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
It's up sam. All Nascar drivers are studs, do they need more. :doh: