Aw crud we both now have my son's cold :( drat!

ezbtr

Commander
sneezes, sniffles, gf a bit hoarse, and we have folks over for Superbowl Sunday (with new 71" tv) lotsa liquids , some meds for now I guess - funny gf and I are sniffling snot at same time, LOL :) :rolleyes:

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Well, I certainly understand what you are saying, but you have to always look at the bright side of everything. You could of had the flue instead. So maybe you'll feel better tomorrow once you start downing the food and drink... Take care...

bonz_d

Vice Admiral
Hope you are well soon! Don't know what's worse a winter cold or this nasty flu that is going around. Had that flu from Xmas to New Year, sick for 8 days.

ezbtr

Commander
Yea a good sleep with theraflu helped, and lots of fruit juice and liquids, glad its not that darn flu!

ezbtr

Commander
Hope you are well soon! Don't know what's worse a winter cold or this nasty flu that is going around. Had that flu from Xmas to New Year, sick for 8 days.
ugh, turned into mild fever for a few days, but stuffiness and coughing pretty much gone, now just to be able to eat normal and not have it go through me!! :rolleyes: