Please be very careful folks

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Actually, there are quite a few places around the country, that are now doing CL safe parking lots for people to complete transactions, we have one here and I just read an article about a place in Washington state that is doing it as well.

LippCJ7

Vice Admiral
Actually, there are quite a few places around the country, that are now doing CL safe parking lots for people to complete transactions, we have one here and I just read an article about a place in Washington state that is doing it as well.

We do that at our Department, not just for CL though, any type of meeting that you have concerns about, just give us a call and let us know when.

sam60

Captain
Sorry to re-hijack but I put our boat on CL and only scammers so far. Maybe I should add "or trade for".

Strange thing is that the '69 Wayne 100 that I put on a Corvair site for sale a couple of years ago started getting interest after I listed the cabin cruiser.

I received a phone call and an email from interested parties in the same week and a guy 8 hours away committed to purchase. :doh: