Favorite beverage to imbibe?

NewfieDan

Petty Officer 1st Class
I was reading on here about the storm in the northeast. Some have stocked up on adult beverages to make it through. This got me thinking about my favorite way to enjoy. Personally I enjoy rum (Cruzan) my father enjoys scotch (not sure of the brand).

I am wondering what others enjoy. I am not talking about getting sloppy, but when having a sociable drink with family and friends.

ezbtr

Commander
Sierra Nevada Pale ale and champagne, also cab sav/red wine at times :)

bassman284

Commander
I will opt for a passable scotch and a really good beer. Not sure which qualifies as the chaser.

bilge rat jim

Petty Officer 1st Class
I'll drink pretty much whatever you put in my hand, as long as it doesn't contain soda pop, fruit, or umbrellas.:tongue-new:

RGrew176

Commander
I am a pretty simple guy. My fav drink is Barcardi and Coke. Not much imagination there.

TexMonty

Seaman
Crown on the rocks, Shiner Bock beer, Merlot wine with a good steak - It's all good!

proshadetree

Lieutenant Commander
I will take a glass or two of that Apple pie or even some peach. Southern Comfort is just hard to beat.

Tnstratofam

Commander
Michelob Ultra (bottle only please) unless I'm visiting family in Texas, then it's Shiner Bock all the way. Cruzan mango rum, and for the Admiral Sweet Walter Red or any good Moscato.

Last edited:

gm280

Supreme Mariner
For me A good cold Dr Pepper or just straight ice water. I know, I know, that isn't what the original poster had in mind. But we, wifey and I, serious don't drink anything in the spirit line... I have reasons why that I won't go into here.

dwco5051

Commander
For me A good cold Dr Pepper or just straight ice water. I know, I know, that isn't what the original poster had in mind. But we, wifey and I, serious don't drink anything in the spirit line... I have reasons why that I won't go into here.

My favorites too. Dr. Pepper, Coffee, or ice water. I put away enough of the other stuff to last most people a lifetime before I was 33. Gave it up in 1971.