iboats on Nascar Fantasy Live

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
It's that time of the year, fellow boaters.

Nascar.com is once again sponsoring Fantasy Live. Enrollment is open and an iboats league has been created. Here is the info link. The league name is iboats - well, duh!

This their projected "best" line up.

lineup.PNG

Jr. and Hamlin sound good, Mears and Dillon are good roster fillers. Do they know if or are they hoping this is Danica's breakout year. :noidea:

2014 Season and Fantasy Live Summary
Kevin "Happy" Harvick won his first Championship and the first under the new for 2014 knockout Chase rules.

64osby won Fantasy Live in dominating fashion. :first: The rest of us were losers! :mad-new:​

So sign up, join the iboats league and crawl under hood of your :car: and tune 'er up. But don't get too carried away - 64's wife may be a trained assassin just like Kurt Busch's ex-gf. :laser: :scared: And we thought rib bones on track last year were bad! :eek:

More updates to follow prior to the Daytona 500 on February 22

Humpy_Boater, The official unofficial Nascar Fantasy Live iboats League corespondent :yo:

64osby

Admiral
Nice intro Humpy.:)

Danica usually does well in plate races. Maybe the team is for the 1st race only.:confused:

Last years :first: trophy is proudly displayed ... ah ... err ... um on the computer screen.:facepalm:

My Admiral is not quite an assassin but can be pretty harsh with a frying pan.:lol:

Hoping we can get 25 on the team, that will get us to real $$$ prizes :cool:

GA_Boater

Some things are passed from generation to generation, 64. Mama trained her well, I'm sure. :lol:

GA_Boater

Three of us have joined so far for this years Fantasy Live on Nascar. The roster isn't open at this point. I don't remember how close to the start of the race we could start making picks.

GA_Boater

Still waiting for Nascar to open the picks. Less than 13 days 'til the green flag.

QC

Supreme Mariner
I'm in.

And BTW, so is Jeb Burton. Full time Sprint Cup ride and on Friday he was unemployed in the Truck Series. Go #26!!! I can confidently say that I have never uttered, or typed, those words (or number) before :rolleyes:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I'm in.

And BTW, so is Jeb Burton. Full time Sprint Cup ride and on Friday he was unemployed in the Truck Series. Go #26!!! I can confidently say that I have never uttered, or typed, those words (or number) before :rolleyes:

Really? Who is he driving for? Who was driving #26? I just can't think......

GA_Boater

JB is driving the 26 for BK Racing. Who drove the 26 before? - :noidea:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Alright! I have someone to root for again. Go Jeb!!!!!