It's been a while....

bajaunderground

Lieutenant
Fellow iboaters:

I have been absent for the past 9 months without any kind of regularity nor consistency....a busy summer camping/boating, a new job and various other life things have taken precedence!

The Chris Craft had a busy summer (by Colorado standards...32 hours) with tubing, skiing, wakeboarding and floating duties in abundance...she never gave me a moment of hiccup...unless you count a minor asofyetdiscovered oil leak, which will be addressed next month; however, never slowed us down (just some minor cleaning of bilge after every few trips).

Just wanted to give a shout out to all the guys that have been a pert of my boating life online for the past years!!!

Hope 2015 proves to be a great year of prosper and enjoyment!!!!

Cheers,

~Brett (a.k.a. goingcamping and/or bajaunderground)

Last edited:

aspeck

Staff member
Good to see your still kicking and enjoying the boat! I got about 5 hours on mine last summer (put more on int the winter during hunting season than in the summer during playing season) Hope to do more this year!

Last edited:

bajaunderground

Lieutenant
Awesome aspeck!

If anyone is bored and has 18 minutes to watch I made a video of all our friends camping boating that I showed at an annual Christmas party at one of the family's we camp/boat with (18th year). The video and music is somewhat sappy...Enjoy!

http://youtu.be/quJwrBXMv84

bajaunderground

Lieutenant
I should qualify the last ~3 minutes are videos I asked each family to do for the xmas party...worth skipping!!!