Boy I love my girlfriend :)

ezbtr

Commander
she rocks, homemade chicken soup for all of us tonight!!!! we all had just a bit of the cough cold stuff, wow sure makes us feel better ;)

Last edited:

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Great to hear about your girlfriend. But take a real good look at her mother. If she is the same way, hang on to her because she is the one. But if you have questions about the mother....run now... And remember, make sure she is a great cook because I can guarantee you love (sex) will not be as meaningful later on as it seems to be presently... But food most certainly will :facepalm: :lol: ;)

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
yeah actually it s for the SIL who just had some dental work done and needs liquid food for a bit.

Roasted, put in blender, strained and heavy cream basil etc.

I did save the remains form the strain - I'm going to try adding (as a liquid) in some beer/cheese bread. Think it will be good.

ezbtr

Commander
Great to hear about your girlfriend. But take a real good look at her mother. If she is the same way, hang on to her because she is the one. But if you have questions about the mother....run now... And remember, make sure she is a great cook because I can guarantee you love (sex) will not be as meaningful later on as it seems to be presently... But food most certainly will :facepalm: :lol: ;)
well her mom passed in the PI about 2 mos ago at 65 (!!!!!) and Myla was there for two weeks, but her mom owned a restaurant/bar for 15 years - Myla CAN'T cook for two, LOL thus she loves when my son and LOTS of his buds here, ohhhhhhhh we're all good on the other stuff!!! LOL :) :D

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Oh man ezbtr, I truly am sorry to hear about her mother. I really am. And I didn't mean anything derogatory about my comment. Condolences to you and your girlfriend... Just passing on info I'm always been told, and seems it is basically true... Have a great day! God Bless you all...

aspeck

Staff member
I would hope you love your girlfriend ... because if you didn't, why would she be your girlfriend? ;):D:drum:

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
I would hope you love your girlfriend ... because if you didn't, why would she be your girlfriend?
:greedy_dollars::greedy_dollars::greedy_dollars::greedy_dollars::greedy_dollars::greedy_dollars:

gm280

Supreme Mariner
WOW, redneck joe, sure hope your significant other didn't see those... :faint2: :eek:

If she did, who gets your boat?

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
WOW, redneck joe, sure hope your significant other didn't see those... :faint2: :eek:

If she did, who gets your boat?
She knows she is in the wife zone.

Of course he is in the no go zone so who knows what is going to happen. :)

Last edited:

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
She knows she is in the wife zone.

Of course he is in the no go zone so who knows what is going to happen. :)

yep she is for sure wife zone material and she's hung on to me long enough I might just be about to break the husband zone!

she laughed probably harder than I did which confirms her wife zone position.