Random

southkogs

Staff member
Goodness ... I'm already tired of lawn work Musky! I'm in a similar temp range to Bruce.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Goodness ... I'm already tired of lawn work Musky! I'm in a similar temp range to Bruce.

I should move down to your neck of the woods where I could make some real money... :) Ground has been white, then melts, then white, then melts. White now and they're talking a couple more inches tonite....... Boooooooooooo!

Last edited:

southkogs

Staff member
I should move down to your neck of the woods where I could make some real money... :)
I transplanted from up North about 17 years ago, and I love it down here.

Though it is funny ... griping about snow now for you. Check back with me about mid-July or August. I'll be whining then.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I transplanted from up North about 17 years ago, and I love it down here.

Though it is funny ... griping about snow now for you. Check back with me about mid-July or August. I'll be whining then.

I thought about that, sitting in the house for 6 months straight bundled up with the heat on, or, sitting in the house for 2/3 months with the air on and a T-shirt? Hmmmmmm, I'll take air! Completely white again this a.m. and fine snow blowing in the wind........ Ugh....

gm280

Supreme Mariner
I use to live in Northeast PA back in my younger days (okay as a kid), but I have moved and lived in middle Georgia since. So I know all about snow, snow, and even more snow. As interesting as snow is for a kid, I have to admit, I am totally glad I don't have to shovel anymore cars out these days. I am not a fan of the heat either, but I can take the heat better then the freezing cold it seems. So I watch and listen to the snow stories as I enjoy the nice days of 70 and 80 degree spring days here already...

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I hear ya gm, the older I get the less I'm liking snow.......:rant: :scared: :Cry:I know, I keep repeating myself......:lol: I've seem to lost my attitude of gratitude, for now....:spy:

hungupthespikes

Master Chief Petty Officer
No Title

Here you go WIMUSKY, from last year I think.

Attachments

• photo219335.jpg
    photo219335.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 3

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Well I'm sure everybody know what this is...

Lawn Chair.jpg

It's a LAWN CHAIR... :facepalm:

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
man-bar.jpg

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
buddy on my other forum had his old high school show up on CL. Apparently the senior prank. I'd bet the email reply goes to the principle or something

[h=2]$2015 Munford High School (Munford)[/h] 92 rooms
8 baths
pool (on roof)
locker-rooms
underclassmen included
terrible food (jk)
administration included
football field
baseball field
gymnasium.. You have to sit in here a lot.

P.s..... Don't eat the mash potatoes....

00g0g_lf3SprWYJ95_600x450.jpg

00404_bke0mPUe13s_600x450.jpg

00v0v_eDud3TKoEe4_600x450.jpg

00h0h_9IzF4zYCseP_600x450.jpg