Random

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
they're fine not sure on the dude I'm assuming he got arrested.

we have another one up in the NE where a customer got pissed during a service call and shot up the equipment while the tech was in the house.

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Nothing worse than unstable loons with a gun, that's why I always carry.

gm280

Supreme Mariner
If that guy wasn't arrested and sentenced and had his carry license removed and/or guns removed, there is no justice. I am 1000% pro gun, but some people don't deserve to own guns.. He's proven he is one that shouldn't be allowed to own any gun...period!

And of course the anti-gunners love to see people like this to drive their ideas across to people on the edge about guns. Sad isn't it?

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Yipes, that looks awful. Yeah things are getting rough here in Eastern WA too, Tuesday is gonna be a scorcher and there's a dang cloud in the sky on Thursday too... :lol:

y4mkJre7TalqA2fqjW5Yhtm1hOszye78_nx0ct0HN9ipDFzCoeIFpbOUhfiPpTV29SUV4VqSsiMrLRQrbuWl-rarh-OyQEobLqRtv5i6UwixNHUlAnyyErSH3oMSrlJfPaFBjHc8sKy_LUyyvXkdccSUtCd2AE1FXn7pCcPM-6an1Wp33_Il09XBhoqCYmVC68kNskRkn036Ensps_TaZm5lg

Grub54891

Vice Admiral
Hope ya did ok musky, We got skimmed by the thunderbangers, not much rain either. Got lucky this time! I have 8 pine trees that are really tall and I worry they will snap in a storm and hit the house, but the city is removing them this summer.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
WIMUSKY, Muttly looks like a Husky breed. However, I can't make out what he or she is looking at. Old age is creeping up on me. :eek:

Hey gm, muttly is a purebred Siberian. She kicked her head back to howl. She wanted to go back in the house. She loves to be around peeps...

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Hey gm, muttly is a purebred Siberian. She kicked her head back to howl. She wanted to go back in the house. She loves to be around peeps...

Oh, okay. We had two AKC registered Siberian Huskies and we really love the breed. Ours never barked. If a stranger came to the door, they would be there front and center waiting to see who it was, but never ever barked at them. Now they would occasionally break out in song with their howling, but hardly ever barked.

Does your shead a dog a day with the coats? Ours constantly sheaded and their hair, fur, would be everywhere. The were inside dogs, but loved to lay out in the bright sun on 100 degree days on the concrete for some strange reason. :noidea:

One lived 13 years and the other 16 years. We miss them but not yet ready to get anymore. :smile:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Same thing. Sheds 24/7/365. A guy could brush her out constantly and still pull hair. Worst part is getting hair all over the interiors of vehicles... Willow would lay in the sun too even tho there's good shade 6' from her and grass.....

avenger79

Lieutenant Commander
I had a husky years ago. same as GM's he would never bark. one night a couple guys were drunk, came to my door demanding to talk to me.
that husky was a beautiful male. good size, red and white with ice blue eyes.
yeah those guys kept going on, and I was just out of the Army, another words "bullet proof"

so I let them in the house. guy one starts yammering on about something, guy two keeps tapping his buddy's side. "dude dude look at the dog. look at the dog". I kid you not, I think he was sober within seconds of seeing Bo. that dog never moved a muscle from my side and never took his eyes off the guys. they both agreed they were at the wrong house and decided to leave quickly. LOL

I have had a lot of good dogs over the years but ol' Bo was one of my favorites. he loved to pull my son on his sled in the winter too.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I had a husky years ago. same as GM's he would never bark. one night a couple guys were drunk, came to my door demanding to talk to me.
that husky was a beautiful male. good size, red and white with ice blue eyes.
yeah those guys kept going on, and I was just out of the Army, another words "bullet proof"

so I let them in the house. guy one starts yammering on about something, guy two keeps tapping his buddy's side. "dude dude look at the dog. look at the dog". I kid you not, I think he was sober within seconds of seeing Bo. that dog never moved a muscle from my side and never took his eyes off the guys. they both agreed they were at the wrong house and decided to leave quickly. LOL

I have had a lot of good dogs over the years but ol' Bo was one of my favorites. he loved to pull my son on his sled in the winter too.

My dog won't bark at strangers either. She too has blue eyes. One look at her and she looks like she could tear a face off, little do people know she'd rather lick you to death.....