Random

southkogs

Staff member
LOL ... my family (both us and the others) sometimes think and 8 hour separation isn't such a bad thing ;)

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Interesting video, not a very bright idea to tie your dog to a boat when launching. Some people are pretty idiotic.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I wonder how many fans needed clean shorts?

I know I would......

Interesting video, not a very bright idea to tie your dog to a boat when launching. Some people are pretty idiotic.

Animal abuse? I was expecting the worst. At least put a harness on the dog so the boat isn't pulling on its neck, not that anyone should do it.....

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Animal abuse? I was expecting the worst. At least put a harness on the dog so the boat isn't pulling on its neck, not that anyone should do it.....

I was thinking about the rope and all the wheels too, that dog could've been ran over pretty easily.

gm280

Supreme Mariner
With all those metal posts and rails there, why not tie off to one of them. Stupid comes in many packages and sizes these days. :facepalm:

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
085F30F2-B625-46A0-9186-788B4D6F041A_zpscmbj9zwr.jpg

muskyfins

Chief Petty Officer
I've talked about this before.....

On my body of water (Fox Chain of Lakes-the busiest inland waterway in the world per acre), lots of folks launch out of the state park on one of the shorelines because it is free to do so. Well near the launch is a huge picnic area and the area surrounding the launch is lined with benches. Every weekend (especially holiday weekends) around 4 pm, folks start to gather to watch people retrieving their boats after a day of partying. It's kind of surreal. But generally, it's hilarious.

Lots and lots of "incidents" like those posted above. The Admiral and I used to go down there a ew times per summer to watch the festivities.

If it rains and we don't go out one day this weekend, I'll go down there early to get a good seat and get some photos.:bounce:

Tim Frank

Vice Admiral
No Title

For those who aren't totally sure of the difference....THIS is a can of Shinola.... :)

Attachments

• photo265974.jpg
    photo265974.jpg
    75.1 KB · Views: 0

brian4321

Petty Officer 1st Class
Glad you could see it... I can't find advanced editor on my phone, so didn't know if it would work

Last edited: