Random

gm280

Supreme Mariner
One very lucky lion. I can hear it now at the lion camp. "Yea, it was nothing. I just whipped his butt and he left with his tail between his legs".

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Man that was a nice redfish ! Was ...
My wife said she saw this on the local news a while back ... Thinking it was somewhere near by ..

gm280

Supreme Mariner

When I still was into R/C flying, I was actually looking to buy a turbo-jet engine for a larger model jet. They started out around $2000 dollars and went up. And most of the turbo-jet engines were taking off smaller military missiles that were decommissioned and selling them. You could find them all over the place...if you had the money.

I love the sound of them turning up. Even though it still excites me to see them run, I have to avoid getting back into that hobby. We simply don't have any place to fly them close by.

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Bummer only on the trailer start footage, I was hoping to see the guy actually ride that sled. I'm sure nothing bad could happen :heh:

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Maybe the reason he never drove it was because he is scared of it. I know I would be. :eek:

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Heck, we made it in the mid 50s or so, heat wave! Heavy sweatshirt and sweats only while working outside...