Random

WIMUSKY

Staff member
gm brings it right up to the line...... No pun intended, seriously... :)

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
I will not make any overtly political posts here . I really do try to keep my two boat forums separate. If anything shows up really offensive here feel free to delete immediately as I was my clipboard not clearing out - nothing intentional.

I went with weather fronts. If you are a semi geek like me could be an average day.

Tim Frank

Vice Admiral
I will not make any overtly political posts here . I really do try to keep my two boat forums separate. If anything shows up really offensive here feel free to delete immediately as I was my clipboard not clearing out - nothing intentional.

I went with weather fronts. If you are a semi geek like me could be an average day.

Nothing offensive, but with the multiple double-posts i wasn't sure whether i was having daja vu, you had run out of new stuff, or you were just post-padding.... :eek: :)

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I thought gm quoted redneck, guess not...... I was just giving gm a hard time with his verbiage...... :)

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Uh oh, I guess my previous post, that has magically disappeared, was too much and crossed the line...I guess. Sorry. :sorry:

I actually thought is was funny. But then again, I have a different POV then some on these forums. :facepalm:

You'll keep me straight!

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Nothing offensive, but with the multiple double-posts i wasn't sure whether i was having daja vu, you had run out of new stuff, or you were just post-padding.... :eek: :)

well, didn't see dup posts last couple pages - so one of us going senile....

And post count quit worrying about that when I hit 20k on my other boat forum. All told between BOC, CSR, cummins, here FCB and THT i've prob got close to 60k. Then there are my excel forums...

WIMUSKY

Staff member

And post count quit worrying about that when I hit 20k on my other boat forum. All told between BOC, CSR, cummins, here FCB and THT i've prob got close to 60k. Then there are my excel forums...

The dup had been removed.....

sam60

Captain

Joe, including this site, TDR, FCB & others, I must be at less than 5K posts,....but will always remember the skydiver...

Tim Frank

Vice Admiral

I was kidding, but if you must know...#1088 and 1090....but no big deal. :)
In a thread that has gotten to this size it is a challenge NOT to repeat something.....I've done it twice and the amount of stuff I've re-sent/forwarded (stolen really :) ) is embarrassing.

Thanks for starting this.