Random

WIMUSKY

Staff member
I know there are some 'copter guys oout there.

Starts on propane, runs on kerosene......

gm280

Supreme Mariner
I can only imagine how much money he has in that setup. But it is super cool any way you look at it.

gm280

Supreme Mariner
I like that. Once again it all depends on you point of view, or in this case which way YOU want to read things. :thumb:

Watermann

Starmada Splash of the Year 2014
Yeah and you always have lots of overhead room to get at the broke off bolt too. :cold:

gm280

Supreme Mariner
Although, as we all know most bolts break off flush......

Looks like he used some type drill press to drill the two holes. Notice there is not one bit of bit wobble when he drilled both holes. Not even a little drill wobble. And he could have welded on a piece of steel onto the top just as easy. I've done the same lots of time. But that certainly doesn't mean it is totally fool proof by any stretch.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Pulled the utility/snowmobile trailer out of the snowbank and plowed that area while connected to the truck. That was a first........

Tim Frank

Vice Admiral
Looks like he used some type drill press to drill the two holes. Notice there is not one bit of bit wobble when he drilled both holes. Not even a little drill wobble. And he could have welded on a piece of steel onto the top just as easy. I've done the same lots of time. But that certainly doesn't mean it is totally fool proof by any stretch.

....and those drill bits were not 1/4 the bolt diameter, either.... :) (IMO)