Merry Christmas One and All

Jeep Man

Commander
From my family to yours, Merry Christmas to all my Iboats buddies. Have a wonderful day everyone.

garbageguy

Lieutenant Commander
Here's to enjoying a wonderful day with friends and family - Merry Christmas!

southkogs

Staff member
Thank you all - it's been another good year of chatting, clowning and exchanging very helpful advice. I've experienced all sorts of kindness and help through the year, and truly appreciate the continued value you all provide. Mods, you continue to do an amazing job keeping us all under control ... and that's no small task ;)

May God bless you all with love, joy and peace on this Christmas.

Kogs.

Tnstratofam

Commander
Merry Christmas to the best group of sailors, power boaters, carpenters, plumbers, painters, electricians, mechanics, upholsterers, jack of all trades, wise men and women there are on the whole web! I hope your stockings are full, and your holidays are safe.

From our family to yours, Merry Christmas.

Thanks for being the pirates you are!

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
Merry Christmas to all, and a wonderful future of boating. I am blessed with family and friends, both on and off of iboats.

bonz_d

Vice Admiral
I will also wish all of you a safe and happy Christmas and the hope of a promising New Year! Also looking forward to another meaningful year on iboats. Also a remembrance of the good members that have left us.

Kevin

Fun Times

Staff member
Mods, you continue to do an amazing job keeping us all under control ... and that's no small task ;)
On the contrary, we'd like to thank you all for making the :mod: job easier on all of us.
merry-christmas-smiley-glitter.gif
Everyone.