Gas Inside $2 Gallon

Tail_Gunner

Admiral
$2.59 at the local Cumberland Farms fill-up. Some pockets of lower prices elsewhere. I am just wondering if the price dip will hold out very long (usually price swings do not last long).

As alway's I just need to tiptoe in and point out some thoughts that are not so transparent I will say, In the past 4/6 months some very big event's have been played on the world stage. Let's use three...Isis .....Ukraine....Iran nuke talk's........all bad for the free world....And out of nowhere drop's a lighting bolt Suadi's flood the market world pricing cut in half....Say to goodbye to Hollywood...maybe say goodbye to terrrisom almost over night...Kinda like boating on no budget aint gonna happen.

Carry on.....

sam60

Captain
Wife & I both gassed up in southern NV yesterday, she paid 2.15 at the Smith's store & I paid 2.19 at the Maverick on my way to work. Diesel truck still has a 1/2 tank.

nwcove

Admiral
As alway's I just need to tiptoe in and point out some thoughts that are not so transparent I will say, In the past 4/6 months some very big event's have been played on the world stage. Let's use three...Isis .....Ukraine....Iran nuke talk's........all bad for the free world....And out of nowhere drop's a lighting bolt Suadi's flood the market world pricing cut in half....Say to goodbye to Hollywood...maybe say goodbye to terrrisom almost over night...Kinda like boating on no budget aint gonna happen.

Carry on.....

kinda cryptic comment T_G.....good bye hollywood..boating on no budget....?

Tail_Gunner

Admiral
kinda cryptic comment T_G.....good bye hollywood..boating on no budget....?

Not at all...very basic can you boat with no budget...nope....Can you have a amass a army with no money...nope....So much for the glamor or hollywood..your milage will definatley vary......:D...old school basic fundamentals's of life...;)

Last edited:

RGrew176

Commander
Come on down to Winchester TN. Stopped on the way to momma's tonight.

You should be glad its that price. Here in Michigan where I am its still $3.99 a gallon as of Thursday of this week last time I checked diesel prices.

The lowest price I have seen so far for gas is $2.04.9 per gallon.

K-2

Chief Petty Officer
Diesel, $2.01 a gallon at the fuel dock in Anacortes, WA.
A friend just fueled up his 75' tuna boat yesterday.
But he might have got a 30,000 gallon price break :)

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Diesel, $2.01 a gallon at the fuel dock in Anacortes, WA.
A friend just fueled up his 75' tuna boat yesterday.
But he might have got a 30,000 gallon price break :)

I bet he got a lot of S&H Green stamps!

64osby

Admiral
That's a whole lot'a Tuna.

I was surprised that Indiana was .20$ higher than Michigan today. Saw gas for $1.99 for the first time here in ages.

southkogs

Staff member
^^^^ Osby - that's very cool. I've got a lot of family up there and that state has been hurting for some relief for a while. Generally, gas here in TN is about 40? ahead of y'all and right now we're about neck and neck. Just passed it for $1.95 this morning.

64osby

Admiral
^^^ filled up the Burb for $1.96 today. 30 gallons sure doesn't seem to hurt so much right now. :)

RGrew176

Commander
Yesterday on my way to work I saw one station that had unleaded regular for $1.99.9. That is the first time here in my area of Michigan that regular gas has been below $2 since late in 2008. Hope the drop continues and hopefully it will stay low and therefore marina gas may drop to under $3 a gallon by summer.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Prices in my area are still at 2.24 and up.

Does anyone know of a GasBuddy like site for marina fuel prices? I've looked and looked and always come up dry.

southkogs

Staff member
Depending on what part of Greater Nashville you're in, we're between $1.95 and about $2.10.

82rude

Rear Admiral
spring lake michigan .admiral gas station ,1.67 gal. avg michigan price is 2.15 gal.