Happy Thanksgiving

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
Happy Thanksgiving to all. Please take a moment to count your blessings and reflect what we are thankful for.

We lost JB this year and I lost my Dad almost three weeks ago. Even though there will be vacant places at tables I am thankful for the friendship that JB and I had and he was younger then my Dad but in the same mentor category. Both were fantastic teacher's and both used to be available at any time when I needed advice. I look back and I am thankful for all I have learned.

I will not be happy picturing the empty seats at the table and I will always be thankful for what I learned.

I am really ready for 2015 and want to put this year behind me.

Happy Thanksgiving and God bless everyone and their families.

aspeck

Staff member
Happy Thanksgiving, Bob. There is ALWAYS something to be thankful for, even when it doesn't FEEL like it! Hang in there bud!

And for all of us, remember ... In everything give thanks ... It changes your attitude!

Tnstratofam

Commander
Happy Thanksgiving from our family to all of yours. Prayers for a safe and happy holiday to all.

I'm thankful for all the blessings I have received, but did not deserve.

southkogs

Staff member
Truly grateful for good family, friends and a wonderful life ... Happy Thanksgiving y'all.

tpenfield

Staff member
Happy Thanksgiving to all. . .

I am thankful for my family, friends, boating forums, and much more. Both of my parents left us this September, but we are thankful for the full life they had.

Last edited:

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
Happy Thanksgiving to all my iBoats family.

lncoop

Vice Admiral
Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I'm thankful for you all.

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Happy Thanksgiving, Bob. There is ALWAYS something to be thankful for, even when it doesn't FEEL like it! Hang in there bud!

And for all of us, remember ... In everything give thanks ... It changes your attitude!

Attitude of Gratitude........................ :)

Happy Thanksgiving, Bob. God Bless you too and everyone one on iboats.....

aspeck

Staff member
Cod-boy! Good seeing you around again! Welcome home!