Nascar - For The Marbles, Homestead

64osby

Admiral
Thanks Sam.

To add to the others, GA ya done good!:clap2:

Although I could have done with out the Dancing with the Stars updates.:D

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Thanks, guys. :sorry: 64. It came over the official Nascar ticker tape so I had to include it. I figured one and out. I promise - No more DWTS.

QC

Supreme Mariner
I really appreciated this whole deal too GA. I am typically more active, so hoping we are on again next season. Maybe we could make this one a money league. I might get kicked out of the other one :eek: but then again I have to deal with some stiffer competition over here. Hmmmmm. I know, let's kick osby out? Oh, and I don't do DWTS either, but an Idol update every once in a while would be OK... :redface: :facepalm:

QC

Supreme Mariner
No, actually, I'll be quite happy to chase you next season. Game on!

GA_Boater

Talkin' trash already and still have to wait 'til February. :boxing: :black_eyed: We have December and January to get through. :clock: :playball:

64osby

Admiral
No, actually, I'll be quite happy to chase you next season. Game on!

Hopefully you are chasing me next year. :lol: Game on :cool:

Talkin' trash already and still have to wait 'til February. :boxing: :black_eyed: We have December and January to get through. :clock: :playball:

Have to do something during hard water times. Might as well do a little sparing.

Also have to take full advantage of a rookie winning it all. Bragging rights are mine for a while.:)

Last edited:

QC

Supreme Mariner
No hard water here. Bragging rights at least in that area... :)

aspeck

Staff member
I'll be working hard this off-season to polish my team and get them ready for February. Y'all are going down next season! That is, if we can get Cowboy to keep his greasy BBQ bones off the track!

Last edited:

GA_Boater

Cowboy hasn't been around since mid September. Hope he didn't slip on one of his greasy bones.

I will certainly be making my first picks differently. I didn't spread my dollars wisely, but I learned. Cue the theme from Jaws. LOL

64osby

Admiral
I'll be working hard this off-season to polish my team and get them ready for February. Y'all are going down next season! That is, if we can get Cowboy to keep his greasy BBQ bones off the track!

I kept looking for Ricky Bobbie and Cole Trickle but they never made the cut this year. Maybe next year.