Dear Members from Up North ...

southkogs

Staff member
... mistakenly, nature delivered some of your ice and cold here to Nashville this morning. If you'd be so kind as to tell us your correct address, we'd like to ship it back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your prompt attention to the matter.

Best Regards,

The South.

Bayou Dave

Lieutenant Commander
I hope you get some replies with addresses. The Northerners sent some of their cold all the way to Southern Louisiana. Our temps should be mid 70's this time of year and we might hit 45 today.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
A valiant try, Kogs. :D But I don't know if they can hear you over the drones of the snow blowers, spinning tires and clinking tire chains. :eek:

JoLin

Vice Admiral
The South,

I sent UPS to pick up the cold. It arrived this morning.

You're welcome

(bastids)

Tnstratofam

Commander
The South,

I sent UPS to pick up the cold. It arrived this morning.

You're welcome

(bastids)

That's a great response! The North, which I have lived in (Hastings Minnesota), knows how to take the cold in stride! Grumbling and mumbling through their chattering teeth, but getting the job done the whole time!

rbh

Fleet Admiral
Just our way of helping you out with those huge Air Conditioning costs.

and look how much room you will have in the fridge, beer and pop out on the front porch.

southkogs

Staff member
I know some friends up in MN and family in MI were talking about having snow down already, so y'all are getting it already. We get cold in the winter too. Just not this early. I haven't even pulled the MA-1 outta' summer storage yet. Shoot ... I was in shorts a few days ago :eek:

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
Just our way of helping you out with those huge Air Conditioning costs.

and look how much room you will have in the fridge, beer and pop out on the front porch.

yeah but the vinyl on the front porch couch gets stiff....

nwcove

Admiral
... mistakenly, nature delivered some of your ice and cold here to Nashville this morning. If you'd be so kind as to tell us your correct address, we'd like to ship it back to you as soon as possible.

Thank you for your prompt attention to the matter.

Best Regards,

The South.

Dear South, We in the North have come to a consensus, and you have not met your obligation for this calendar year to deliver the expected heat and humidity for the three months we have been used to. So, we can no longer guarantee the effectiveness of our cold containment system due to budgetary constraints.
We ( the North) do deeply regret this situation.....but can offer you discounts on studded tires, parkas, and other select winter necessities.

Sincerely Yours
The North

For questions or comments please call 1-OMG-ITS-COLD

southkogs

Staff member
Dear South, We in the North have come to a consensus, and you have not met your obligation for this calendar year to deliver the expected heat and humidity for the three months we have been used to. So, we can no longer guarantee the effectiveness of our cold containment system due to budgetary constraints.
We ( the North) do deeply regret this situation.....but can offer you discounts on studded tires, parkas, and other select winter necessities.

Sincerely Yours
The North

^^^ Awesome. :D

Twidget

Commander

Sincerely Yours
The North

^^classic^^

Here is a blast from the late 70's. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bADTlEo0Y30

GA_Boater

Called 1-OMG-ITS-COLD and got a recording. "Thank you for calling The North. Every call is important to us. If this is an emergency, hang up now and call 911. Our office is currently closed. Please leave a message with your name and number and we will return your call in April when we return from Florida. Have a nice day. BEEP"

Last edited:

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
You guys do realize that the area code 664(OMG) is for the small English island called Montserrat, located in the Caribbean? So the guys from the North are re-routing you to their winter vacation hang out! The reason they are not answering their phone is cause they are hanging out on their boats, with beautiful island girls in bikini's drinking Mai Tai's

:D

Last edited:

southkogs

Staff member
... okay, a little validation for the Northerner turned Southerner here: Had some family here last night from up in Michigan (traveling through). They said it was cold too! :faint2:

I keep getting the same recording GA got when I called the service hotline. But I hear this little snicker at the end of the message ...

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner

Sincerely Yours
The North

How short were we? I know a few people from other forums that are full of hot air; I'd be glad to ask them to face North when opening their mouth to speak.

GA_Boater

How short were we? I know a few people from other forums that are full of hot air; I'd be glad to ask them to face North when opening their mouth to speak.

RNJ - Glad you're asking members of other forums, as none of our members are full of it. :rolleyes: :chuncky: