Just a little Rant!!!

dingbat

Supreme Mariner
Bruce, I remember my time in Italy as being the only place in the world where a Stop Sign was only a suggestion.
Italian drivers are timid compared to Parisians. Indian drivers doesn't know what stop means. Collisions are part of everyday driving

Gyrene

Petty Officer 1st Class
S. Is it just the oil industry and the attitude it has instilled or is this kind of behavior happening everywhere? Just had to vent.:facepalm:
It's prevalent.
My pet peeve is lack of signals - its not like you have to stick your arm out the window, just flick that little arm next to the steering wheel and give other driver's a clue what you are about to do...:grumpy::grumpy:
The worst offenders? COPS. They NEVER signal.
Limo drivers very rarely signal.

garbageguy

Lieutenant Commander
Remember, if there is someone behind you and nobody in front, move over and let others pass....it's the law in most areas

This is the one that gets me, as well as not using directionals. I think these people fail to realize (or don't care) that they are not the only ones in the world. Recently, a young lady told me she ALWAYS drives in the left (fast) lane because she can't stand having to adjust for other cars existing or entering the right lane. Oh boy.