only in canada eh!

dan t.

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Sad to say, just another druggy supporting his habit,at our expence of course.

ziggy

Admiral
.was he stealing beaver pelts?? lol
must have been. looks like the dangerous criminal has had his day. good thing the 'police' have their machine guns at the ready for such a dangerous guy..... in a red canoe.

Sad to say, just another druggy supporting his habit,at our expence of course.
wow, i didn't get that out of the story that was linked. i got that there was a burglar (and had burglar tools on him when apprehended) who used a canoe as his get away vessel. which would be why it's relevant here on iboats. who knows, maybe he lost his job and was hungry..... could be either since the story don't say one way or the other. least not the story i just read anyways.

litfuze

Recruit
from what i heard he stole that canoe as well.......lmao ..some pple ehh

Twidget

Commander
must have been. looks like the dangerous criminal has had his day. good thing the 'police' have their machine guns at the ready for such a dangerous guy..... in a red canoe.

wow, i didn't get that out of the story that was linked. i got that there was a burglar (and had burglar tools on him when apprehended) who used a canoe as his get away vessel. which would be why it's relevant here on iboats. who knows, maybe he lost his job and was hungry..... could be either since the story don't say one way or the other. least not the story i just read anyways.

I didnt see any 'machine guns' in the picture.