We lost another member ...

aspeck

Staff member
Lemuel (Link) Jackman
Passed away Friday October 17th after fours years of dealing with various health issues.
Link was an avid hobbyist. He enjoyed flying kites, cooking, hunting, fishing, and was an Amateur Radio (Ham) operator. He belonged to the Tacoma Rifle and Revolver Club, the Radio Club of Tacoma and various on-line forums such as I-Boats.
He served 14 years in the Army.
Link is survived by his wife Elaine, his five cats, his brother Ronnie and his three children Tronie, Travis and Tanya, and their children and grandchildren.
The memorial services will be held at Tahoma National Cemetery, 18600 Southeast 240th St, Kent WA Friday November 7th at 3:00 pm..
Per his wishes a party will be held at Burs Restaurant, 6151 Steilacoom Blvd SW, Tacoma, WA 98499 at 7:00pm after the Memorial.
Please do not send any flowers.
Please sign our guestbook at www.edwardsmemorial .com.

For those of you that remembered Link from his posting back when his health was better, he will be missed. He was one of the good guys.

QC

Supreme Mariner
Dang :( Only posted with him a few times, but I recall. RIP

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner
Condolences to his family and friends. Knew him by name (handle) only.

redneck bubba

Recruit
I remember Link well. Its been a long time since I was here but seeing Art and BobVT are mods warms my heart. Sad to see JB is also gone on to the glory land. May they all be catching the big ones now.