New Float Trip Pics

redneck joe

Supreme Mariner
never did make it to that rver when I lived there, only the meremac. Looks great

lncoop

Vice Admiral
Art, that's Mulberry George. He's named for the Mulberry river where Paul found him floating in an eddy. He's confided to me that an honorable drowning death on the Mulberry would have been far preferable to the indignities he's suffered at our hands.

southkogs

Staff member
... He's confided to me that an honorable drowning death on the Mulberry would have been far preferable to the indignities he's suffered at our hands.
That's awesome :D

Looks like you guys have great trips Coop.

southkogs

Staff member
We do, buddy! Bring the kids on over and join us! Next up is a White River trip. Base camp and day floats.
... I know we'd love it, especially 'cuz I've got two vice admirals who'd get a kick outta' not being the only girls out there.

I just can't shake this schedule I've been keeping for about 18 months. Go, go, go! :eek:nthego:

lncoop

Vice Admiral
... I know we'd love it, especially 'cuz I've got two vice admirals who'd get a kick outta' not being the only girls out there.

I just can't shake this schedule I've been keeping for about 18 months. Go, go, go! :eek:nthego:

Ugh. I know that feeling. One of these days maybe.

southkogs

Staff member
Not been bad ... we've done some really cool "when ya' gonna' do that again?" kinda' stuff. AND business is good right now, which is always nice for the pocket book.

Would be good to get over there and meet y'all though.