ITLAPD

sam60

Captain
...At the local Dunkin' stores, if ya talked like one you got a doughnut. If you also dressed like one, you got a dozen. I didn't need any doughnuts, Matey.

southkogs

Staff member
We actually go as far as to dress up at the office for the fun of it. Can't find last year's picture at the moment, but it makes for a very fun day ... creeps the clients out a little though :D

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
My wife hates it on the 19th, which is her birthday and everybody that calls her to wish her happy birthday, does it in a pirate voice!

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
How much did the pirate pay to get his ears pierced...

...buccaneer.

Tim Frank

Vice Admiral
A pirate walks into a bar and the bartender says, "Hey, I haven't seen you in a while. What happened, you look terrible!"
"What do you mean?" the pirate replies, "I'm fine."
The bartender says, "But what about that wooden leg? You didn't have that before."
"Well," says the pirate, "We were in a battle at sea and a cannon ball hit my leg but the surgeon fixed me up, and I'm fine, really."
"Yeah," says the bartender, "But what about that hook? Last time I saw you, you had both hands."
"Well," says the pirate, "We were in another battle and we boarded the enemy ship. I was in a sword fight and my hand was cut off but the surgeon fixed me up with this hook, and I feel great, really."
"Yeah," says the bartender, "But what about that hook? Last time I saw you, you had both hands."
"Well," says the pirate, "We were in another battle and we boarded the enemy ship. I was in a sword fight and my hand was cut off but the surgeon fixed me up with this hook, and I feel great, really."
"Oh," says the bartender, "What about that eye patch? Last time you were in here you had both eyes."
"Well," says the pirate, "One day when we were at sea, some birds were flying over the ship. I looked up, and one of them--yarrgh, er, pooped--in my eye."
"So?" replied the bartender, "what happened? You couldn't have lost an eye just from that!"
"Well," says the pirate, "I forgot I had the hook.”

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
What do you call a pirate with two eyes and two legs?

Rookie

A pirate walks into a bar with a paper towel on his head. The bartender asks, "What's with the paper towel?"

The pirate answers, "Arrr! I've got a Bounty on me head!"

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
I must be the only one who has never heard of this day ... Belated ARRRR!! :pirate:

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Thats a puffy shirt not a pirate shirt ... ;)
But it would prolly go good with his man purse .. :D