JB has passed away

TN-25

Chief Petty Officer
I am just learning of this. JB was a support pillar on this site. He understood what this site was striving for and always tried to keep it on course. He had vast amounts of knowledge that he was willing to share with anyone who was willing to learn. He gave so much of himself for the betterment of this site and all those who came here with questions. Much of your sole is in this site and it is a better site as a result.

Thanks for all your advice and your care, JB.

As for his family and friends, my condolences on your loss. JB’s contributions here will live on as part of his legacy and his assistance & teachings will live on as long as this site and all that have been influenced by him remain.

rivermouse

Senior Chief Petty Officer
I have been away for sometime and just learned about JB. Sorry to learn this and thoughts and prayers to his family.

fireman57

Captain
I have been away longer and not by choice. This man was the reason that I stayed with iboats for well over 10 years. I lost over 2000 posts due to a crash or something years ago. He was always the one to offer sound and stoic advice in either repairs or how to handle life situations. I'm so sorry I just found this post.

heycods

Captain
I dont get around much any more since I am off the water, Sorry to hear of JB passing, good man, we done some boat parts and motor swapping back in 04 or 05.

magster65

Commander
Whoa... JB's gone? He was a wise man that's words and soul will truly be misssed by many... including me. Life is short. Live laugh and love!

durban

Master Chief Petty Officer
My condolence to his family his comments were very much appreciated .

ob

Admiral
Sorry to just hear of this. I've been away for some time and just realized of JB's passing. The time and patience he contributed over the years he was a member and moderator speaks for itself. I'm certain he's boating toward the Red Sky at Morning. My belated condolences to his family and closest friends.

aspeck

Staff member
Welcome back, ob! Good to "see' you again. It is a shame that JB isn't around any more ... but glad you came back, at least for a visit.

ob

Admiral
I appreciate the welcome back aspeck. Hope you and yours are doing well.

aspeck

Staff member
All is well on this end, ob! Oldest 2 are both married now and I have a couple grand daughters to spoil. Life is good. Hope all is well for you and yours.

Tim Frank

Vice Admiral
Some threads just inherently transcend the age "rules" on re-opening.
We are all doing our best, but the overall quality of grammar in here has slipped noticeably in the past few years. :)