had a visit by a ghost lastnight!!! e

sportrider

Petty Officer 2nd Class
I'm in the process of restoring my boat, so the garage has been transformed into dry docks. last night I woke at 3 a.m. to a noise in the garage. I ran out there to find a saw had turned itself on and was dancing acrossed the hull of my boat. luckily no damage was done, but I don't have a clue as to how that happened. where it was there is no way it could have fallen and turned on. the switch was on and worked correctly when I turned it off and cycled it a few times to see if it had shorted. needless to say it was unplugged after that.

64osby

Admiral
If it runs when unplugged then I'll believe you have a ghost.;)

Captain Jack Sparrow sails again. :D

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
Since I retired from the Army, I have seen way to many ghosts, they are pretty normal around my house.

Grub54891

Vice Admiral
Was it a skill saw? Any skill saw I ever used has a spring loaded switch. It cant turn itself on unless its a bad switch. Btw,ghosts exist.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
I just looked at the features on the saw . It didn't list optional poltergeist .. :ghost:
But if the words GET OUT or DIE are engraved in the hull then I would think about moving ... :fear:

avenger79

Lieutenant Commander
oh boy, someone drowned from that boat? they are trying to contact you and tell you "you missed a spot" LOL

scipper77

Commander
If it's the Harbor Freight oscillating saw (I have one, great tool) I remember reading in the reviews that the switch is faulty on some units (or maybe it was the 4" angle grinder that I read that about).

midcarolina

Chief Petty Officer
I just looked at the features on the saw . It didn't list optional poltergeist .. :ghost:
But if the words GET OUT or DIE are engraved in the hull then I would think about moving ... :fear:

:laugh::laugh: