Nascar - Cup Chase race #1 At Chicagoland, Along with N-wide and Trucks

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Did Ricky run into Danica or did Danica run into Ricky? It's gonna be tense at home tonight. :lol:

GA_Boater

BTW - Cowboy and kyle k are tied for the lead with 7 laps to go.

GA_Boater

That was a finish! Cowboy leads the week by about 30 points unofficially over kyle k. And unofficially FC got about 75 points closer to osby.

Oh yeah, Keso's win means he is set for the next stage of the Chase with a guaranteed spot in round 2.

FlaCowboy

Ensign
I bet there will be fireworks at dinner tonight instead of candles for Ricky and Danica :D

64osby

Admiral
Congrats FLA. You're looking bigger in the mirror. Just hoping you used your tires up getting here.;)

I looked and according to the Grid help feature once you place an entry it can not be removed.

I'm a little perturbed with not being able to tweak my picks and not able to even get to the game. If it stays this way:mad-new::eek:

I'll be looking for a class action suit to be filed for mental anguish. :rolleyes:

GA_Boater

It's official. FlaCowboy has one more :first: for Chicagoland and cut osby's over all lead down to 120 points. The Chase to the iboats Fantasy Live Championship is looking like a fight to the finish!