IBoat Family, I Need Your Help!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

20pilot

Petty Officer 2nd Class
image_208583.jpg I Boat Family, I am in need of your help. You guys have never let me down, and I am asking for one huge favor. I am trying to help my brother, Phillip Brimer, win a design contest on Facebook. He was asked to design a logo for this years upcoming Fat City Fest in New Orleans. My brother is a recent marketing/graphic design grad. He is a great guy that is very talented and would do anything for anyone. I am reaching out to my Friends on Iboats to help him win. His submission can be found on facebook @ Jefferson Chamber Young Professionals page. I am reaching out to you guys to help him in getting his first design on the press and gaining some recognition. I am attaching a picture with his design, please go to his design and "Like" it. He only needs about 25 more "Likes". Any help would be greatly appreciated! Your location does not matter, just the LIKE!!!

Thanks Again!
image_208583.jpg

Attachments

• pic upload.JPG
    pic upload.JPG
    30.1 KB · Views: 0
  • image_208583.jpg
    image_208583.jpg
    2.5 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

20pilot

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Sorry for the small picture, I cannot get it to go any larger for some reason. If you go to Jefferson Chamber Young Professionals page, scroll down till you see the pictures and look for the picture above or his name (Phillip Brimer) and like the his design!
Thanks again for all the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.