I am in some serious trouble with the Mrs.

sam60

Captain
Edit.
She won't let me spend money.....a pic later or it didn't happen. (but it will happen)

Last edited:

sam60

Captain
No Title

If all goes well I'll pick it up later in the week.

Attachments

• photo207928.jpg
    photo207928.jpg
    25.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

tomdinwv

Senior Chief Petty Officer
Cool. Hope you enjoy it. Of all the toys we've had, I really miss out travel trailer. At least with the motor home, you can take your boat.

MTboatguy

Fleet Admiral
I love my 5th wheel RV and here where I live, I can tow my boat behind the 5th wheel.

southkogs

Staff member
Cool! That'll make those treks over to AZ much nicer.

sam60

Captain
It's been fun learning more about it. The records were well kept and it was owned by 3 prior, 2 of them brothers. I took a "use it or lose it" vacation next week to have more time to go through everything.

aspeck

Staff member
So is the wife cool with the purchase yet? Dad did that to mom ... And first trip, pulling out of the driveway, a ketchup bottle came flying out a cupboard and smashed on the floor. Our trip started with mom trying to clean up ketchup and glass while dad drove on. Mom never did warm up to the RV!

sam60

Captain
So is the wife cool with the purchase yet? Dad did that to mom ... And first trip, pulling out of the driveway, a ketchup bottle came flying out a cupboard and smashed on the floor. Our trip started with mom trying to clean up ketchup and glass while dad drove on. Mom never did warm up to the RV!

She loves it! She has only ridden it with me to get fuel and propane and already wants to learn how to drive it.

We have a lot of work to do to get it stocked up for a test trip.

southkogs

Staff member
She loves it! She has only ridden it with me to get fuel and propane and already wants to learn how to drive it.
... forget congratulations on getting the coach. Congratulations on getting the wife! :D