College Football

sam60

Captain
Happy 1st Saturday to all, may your teams do well.

PSU had a great win with a field goal at :03 on the clock.

aspeck

Staff member
Yep, PSU overcame bias announcing, bad officiating, 3 turn overs, and most importantly an improved in the second half UCF. It was interesting down the wire ... PSU punted once in the game and had over twice the yardage of UCF, but had 9 penalties for 90 yards. The offensive pass interference was the worst call of the game!

WIMUSKY

Staff member
NIU gave Iowa a run for their money. WI/LSU could be a good game tonite.......

WIMUSKY

Staff member
Since when did Miami start looking like the Ducks?

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
I'm exhausted ! 36-30 in third overtime against UK ... Next up bama .. :faint2: GO GATORS !!! :croc:

aspeck

Staff member
I was rooting for UK ... While flipping back and forth between PSU's come from behind win. Really wanted both teams to be 3-0, at least PSU is ... VT, Louisville, Georgia, and USC all got upset. A few others in close scares ... There were a lot of good games played!

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Hoping UCLA's QB isn't injured to bad. Neuheisel's kid did well in his first real game. Our defense showed up.

Big10 is pretty sorry!

Last edited:

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
Kentucky should have won that game but there was no delay of game call on the tying TD. Florida is going to be in trouble with the better SEC teams.

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
Kentucky should have won that game but there was no delay of game call on the tying TD. Florida is going to be in trouble with the better SEC teams.
There was no call because there was no delay . But I kinda guess you could also not eject a UK defender who blatantly gives a helmet to helmet late hit on Taylor without a call either .. :fish:
Kentucky is no push over this year . I think they may surprise a few teams ...

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
You can't tell from the video that it was late . The officials were right there keeping time . . I'm not sure on the rules but if it was called late they would have been backed up and replay 4th down right . So who's to say that they would not have scored on the next play .. Would they have replayed the down? IDK ..
Sometimes calls go your way and sometimes they don't . With FL playing they way we have the last few years we'll take what we can get.. :D
And unfortunately we get Bama next week .. :facepalm:

bruceb58

Supreme Mariner
True. They would have had another chance.

Florida is going to have a tough year but they may improve slightly over last year. Wonder how long they are going to keep that coach.

Last edited:

sphelps

Supreme Mariner
I think if we lose 4 games Mushchamp is gone . Good thing is we have seemed to have found a running game . At least it seems that way ..

aspeck

Staff member
Not sure what that was supposed to do ... Don't think anyone paid any attention to the "dead" player. A bit disturbing that a coach would resort to a player "dying" to complete a play ...